White & Case a leading international law firm was in need of Business Development Support, namely filling an interim position as Nordic Marketing & Business Development Manager for ten months. Tick Tock Consulting and Peter Cederholm was hired for the assignment.
The objective of the consulting assignment
As Nordic Marketing & Business Development Manager you are part of the Swedish management team and are responsible for below areas:
- Strategic and Operational marketing and business development in Sweden, the Nordics and Globally
- Marketing & Business Development Budget
- Marketing Team
- Initiate and execute external/internal marketing campaigns and events (Online, Social & Print).
- Roll out and implement Global Account & Key Account management program
- Assist in the CRM initiative (both system and behavioral)
- Developing and executing our local social media strategy
- Serve as the primary contact towards media and PR-agencies
- Strategic and operational Employer Branding, both externally and internally
- Develop pitches and proposals
- Monitor local business initiatives
- Work as an integrated part of the region’s Business development team
- Build Thought Leadership campaigns
- Sponsor the firm’s Social Responsibility initiative by supporting current projects and identifying new projects
Deliverable and Testimonial
“Peter Cederholm worked, on a consultancy basis, as Marketing and Business Development Manager (Nordic) in the Stockholm office of White & Case from 4 November 2015 through 9 September 2016. During this period, Peter distinguished himself as a very capable, intelligent and driven person.
Peter has very capably provided sophisticated marketing services. He gained experience in his field and he proved himself to be a person with great judgment, high standards and great knowledge within his fields. Peter has been a highly appreciated member of our team.” Ulf Johansson, Partner, White & Case
White & Case
White & Case is a leading international law firm with 39 offices in 26 countries. The firm advise clients on complex, groundbreaking work in almost every area of law in emerging and established markets. The firm’s lawyers in Sweden advise clients on a variety of transactions in the Nordic region, in Europe and throughout the world. Key practice areas include mergers and acquisitions, banking, securities and capital markets and dispute resolution.