15 European companies will be selected to the Healthcare & Medical devices Trade Mission to Vietnam.
- Come and introduce you products and your know-how directly to Vietnamese counterparts.
- Meet potential distributors, partners and buyers in Vietnam
- Meet European players already established in Vietnam & hear about their experiences in entering the Vietnamese market
- Visit PHARMEDI 2016 exhibition in Ho Chi Minh City
- The improvement of living conditions and favorable changes in socio-demographic features also have an impact on the expectation for the healthcare industry
- It is forecasted to grow until 2018 at a compound annual growt rate (CAGR) of 15,3%
- Government’s incentives for foreign healthcare companies: tax exemption over the first four years of a project and a 50% subsequent tax break afterwards
- Pharmaceutical market was valued 3.3 Bn$ (2013) and its consumption to reach 7.06 Bn$ (est. 2018)
- The pharmaceutical market is still characterized by imported drugs (biggest exporters: France, India, South Korea, Germany, Switzerland and Italy)
- Vietnam’s medical device market is growing steadily, reaching a market size of 200 Mio$ in 2013, with 90% of medical devices being imported
- The number of hospitals in Vietnam has risen to 1,063 (of which only around 12% are private)
- Government funded hospitals account for 70% of demand for medical devices
The Trade Mission include, among other things:
- A discussion with EVBN & Tick Tock Consultings business team in order to better understand your project and plans in Vietnam
- Set-up of a list of qualified contacts/prospects according to your expectations
- Referral and introduction to EVBN’s, Tick Tock Consulting’s and our partners’ network
- Organization of B2B tailored meetings with interested players in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Logistic support of your mission
Dates: September 20-23*
Fee: 1 890€*
*Please contact us if you are interested and need more information or want to register for the business mission. You can also contact our partner and organiser EVBN (EU Vietnam Business Network).